|Number of Seats in Post-Graduation|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||7||ENT||4||Pathology||1||Anatomy||2|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||1||Orthopaedics||5||Pharmacology||2||Bio-Chemistry||2|
|General Medicine||12||General Surgery||12||Microbiology||2|
|Paediatrics||4||Diploma in Orthopaedics||2|
2. NEET-PG - 2021 SCORECARD.
3. Provisional /Original Degree
4. Permanent Medical Registration from the respective StateMedical Council (If issued before May 2014 shall berenewed).
5. Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate.
6. MBBS study certificate.
7. Category certificate if applicable (for cut-off score of NEET PG).
8. Minority Category Certificate for MUSLIM Candidates only, if applicable.
9. Valid Permanent registration certificate with State Medical Council (If issued before May 2014 shall be renewed) / NMC/MCI in respect of candidates obtained Foreign Degree.
10. NRI Sponsorship letter if applicable. 1) NRI Sponsorship certificate (DECLARTION Form) 2) NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by embassy of respective country under their seal. 3) Copy of NRI Bank account pass book of the financial supporter. 4) Copy of Pass port of NRI financial supporter
11. Institutional Quota Sponsorship letter if applicable
|Competent authority quota (CQ)||Management Quota (MQ) Seats (candidates from all the States and Union territories of India are eligible)|
|MQ1 (Management Quota)||MQ2 (NRI)||MQ3 (Institutional Preference Quota) (Candidates sponsored by the Management )|
(Availability of Online application form: - www.pvttspgmed.tsche.in)
Registration fee for PG Degree/Diploma and MDS Courses: - The Registration, Processing and Verification fee of Rs.6,300/- (Bank Transaction charges extra) shall be paid on-line through Debit Card / Credit card or Net Banking.** ** Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date. ** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
RESERVATION IN FAVOUR OF THE LOCAL CANDIDATES
Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 for Non- State-Wide courses as given in Annexure-III of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Department, dt.10-7-1979.
Registration fee for PG Medical Courses: - The Registration fee of Rs.5500/- (Bank Transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.5000/- (Bank Transaction Charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid on-line through Debit Card / Credit card or Net Banking.** ** Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
|MNR Medical College & Hospital|
|Course||Cat - A||Cat - B||Cat - C|
|Clinical Degree/Diploma||700000||2300000||Up to - 3 Times Of B-cat|
|Para - Clinical Degree/Diploma||446500||562250||Up to - 3 Times Of B-cat|
|Non - Clinical Degree/Diploma||189000||189000||Up to - 3 Times Of B-cat|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
9164111133 | 8884499760 / 3
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.