The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) MBBS PG Admission -
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts the combined (Government and Private) admissions for J&K PG medical. In order to participate in the admission process, it is necessary to fill The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE medical application form in the online mode (https://jkbopee.gov.in/).
STEPS FOR COUNSELLING PROCESS
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), J&K is conducting three rounds of Counselling for NEET PG
- FIRST ROUND
- SECOND ROUND
- MOP-UP ROUND (OFF-LINE)
- Jammu and Kashmir state merit, NEET-PG
- Online submission of application form for MBBS-PG courses
- College wise & category wise distribution of P.G. seats
- Document verification
- List of registered candidates for online counseling.
- Choice filling
- Provisional select list of candidates (round 1), PG courses.
- Admission notice-round-1 counseling.
ROUND -2 (Physical Counselling)
- Notice-2nd round of counseling, PG courses
- Latest vacancy position of PG seats in medical colleges
- Documents verification
- Allotment of seat
- Provisional selection list of candidates for NEET PG-counseling in the state of J&K after Round-2
Only such candidates shall be eligible to participate in the second round of Physical Counselling as mentioned below:-
- Who have joined the course/college/institution allotted during first round of online counselling
- The candidates who did not get a seat during the first round of counselling/who did not get a seat due to choice not available/Seat not available (CNA/SNA) in the first round of online counselling;
- Those who figure in the PML but did not participate during the first round of online counselling.
- In case the candidates are not upgraded on the basis of fresh preferences given by them, they shall retain the seat allotted to them during first round of online counselling. However, if a candidate is upgraded as per the preferences filled in by him/her during the physical round of counselling, the seat allotted to him/her during the first online round of counselling shall be added to the seat matrix at that relevant point of time and allotted on the basis of merit cum preference and the candidate shall have no claim whatsoever on the seat held by him/her prior to his/her upgradation.
- The seat shall be allotted to the candidates who participate in the counselling at relevant point of time on the basis of merit-cum-preference. In case any candidate • fails to appear in the counselling at his/her turn he/she shall lose claim on the seat available which shall be allotted to the next available candidate in order of merit. However, such a candidate who misses the counselling on his/her turn and reports at a later date/time than of his/her turn during the counselling period shall only be considered against the seat(s), which is/are available at that point of time.
- Those who are participating for the first time in the counselling shall have to pay fee of Rs. 2000/- through POS machines available in the BOPEE Offices, Srinagar/Jammu on their respective date of counselling.
MOP UP ROUND (OFFLINE)
- Notice-Mop-up round of counseling, PG courses
- Latest vacancy position of PG seats in Medical colleges
- Fresh Registration
- Mop-up counseling for seat allotment / admission will be held offline